UniVista Auto Insurance in Tampa

Univista Insurance Tampa offers all types of insurance at the lowest rates and with the best coverage in Central Florida. Our specialized agents are ready to give you the best guidance and help you choose the right coverage for your needs and help you save money.

UniVista Auto Insurance in Tampa


Univista Insurance Tampa offers three (3) common options or you can customize your own coverage to fit your needs and budget. Whether your budget is limited, you need to meet minimum state requirements, or you are looking for the best auto insurance coverage available in the industry, Univista Insurance Tampa has you covered!


Do you need help choosing the right coverage or have a question about our insurance options? You can contact one of our specialized agents today to discuss the auto insurance coverage that best meets your needs. We are here to help!


Univista Insurance Tampa makes it easy for you to get a free online quote, or you can call our office to speak with one of our agents. You can customize your own auto insurance coverage or help you choose one of our standard options. We want to make sure that you can find a rate within your budget that has the protection you are looking for for your vehicle.

Types of Auto Insurance Coverage

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

PIP covers medical expenses for injuries of the insured and of people who live in the same house, over 15 years old who are listed in the policy and those under 15 years old. According to Florida law, if you own a motor vehicle with four or more wheels, it is mandatory to have this coverage.

Bodily harm

Your best protection against being sued for causing physical injury to another person in a car accident is having the proper Bodily Injury, or BI coverage. BI pays third parties, medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering if you injure them in an accident.

Damage to property

Insurance pays for damage that you or members of your family cause to other people's property while driving. The term "property" includes, for example, a fence, a telephone pole or a building, as well as another automobile. Coverage applies even if you drive someone else's car.

Integral and collision

This coverage is called “Total coverage” that covers the insured's car. Collision coverage protects you if your car is damaged in a crash. This is true if the collision is with another car, a tree, a wall, etc. Comprehensive coverage covers the loss of your car for any cause.